Victoria Arduino Black Eagle VA388 - Gravimetric 2 Group
5 In stock
Commercial Espresso Machine
Victoria Arduino Black Eagle VA388, the 2015-2020 official World Barista Championship espresso machine, is designed for baristas and roasters wanting unparalleled precision and accuracy.
This dramatic low-profile machine was designed by barista champions, with amazing standard features like multiple boilers with independent PIDs, 4 ¼ inch LCD multi-function display, powerful steam with push-pull controls & cool-touch wands, steam tips ideal for micro-foaming, automatic back-flushing, adjustable hot water temperature & pump pressure, and much more.
2 Models Available:
Volumetric/T3: The Black Eagle T3 gives the barista unheard-of control over all the machine’s features. T3 technology allows for complete management of the temperature of the primary boiler, the brew-group boilers, and the head of each group, so each group can precisely operate at any temperature, independent of each other.
This is controlled through the 4 ¼ inch LCD display, which is also used to easily program dosages, pre-infusion, several maintenance features, on/off times, various counters, and many more smart functions. Furthermore, each group has its own screen that displays the espresso shot times independently, eliminating the need for external timers.
Suitable for: medium to high volume locations, high quality coffee shops, specialty coffee shops, locations with less experienced baristas (restaurants, hotels), demanding professionals, barista competitors, coffee roasters & cafes requiring adjustable brew temperatures
Gravimetric: The Black Eagle Gravimetric builds off our Volumetric version, adding the ground-breaking Gravimetric Technology, which tares then weighs every espresso shot. The shot stops at one of 2 pre-programmed weights, while the weight and brew time are both displayed on each group’s screen independently, eliminating the need for multiple scales and timers.
Suitable for: medium to high volume locations, high quality coffee shops, specialty coffee shops, demanding professionals, barista competitors, coffee roasters & cafes requiring adjustable brew temperatures
- T3 Technology allows Barista to adjust PID (Digital Pressostat) controls for 3 separate parameters: group temperature + brewing temperature (independently for each group) + steam pressure
- SIS (Soft Infusion System) optimizes extraction for creamiest espresso
- LCD Multi-function Display allows Barista to control everything: espresso shot volumes & pre-infusion, steam PID (view & adjust boiler temperature), brew & group temperatures, espresso shot weights (Gravimentric version), on/off time, maintenance features (e.g. Automated Independent Backflushing), self-diagnostics, alarms, etc.
- Gravimetric Dosing (Gravimetric version) means Barista programs 2 espresso shot wights (single/double/etc) per group (identically or independently) for one-touch operation & unprecedented consistency between users
- Volumetric Dosing (T3 version) means Barista programs 2 espresso shot volumes (single/double/etc) per group (identically or independently) for one-touch operation & consistency between users
Screen above each group displays brew time (T3 model) as well as shot weight (Gravimetric model only)
- Push-Pull Steam System avoids stress on Barista’s hand – press upwards for purging or lock it down for continuous steaming
- Cool Touch steam wands are safer and easier to clean
- 12 lb brass groups are heaviest brew groups in the industry for brew temperature stability
- Portafilters are solid chrome-plated brass with ergonomic molded leather-wrapped handles for minimizing stress on Barista’s wrist, and coated inside for instant cleaning
- Automated Independent Backflushing for fast & easy group cleaning while machine is in normal operation
- Barista can adjust pump pressure externally
- Pump Pressure Gauge makes it easy to check pressure profiles and monitor machine performance (includes digital pressure gauge on LCD display)
- Stainless Steel body + coated cast aluminum side panels on a solid steel frame
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.