Every product that is purchased from Aroma Espresso Services either in-shop or online are covered by a Manufacturer's Warranty. Usually the warranty if for one year, but in some product it may be longer than one year. The manual comes with warranty information and duration of warranty.
We cover the warranty on behalf of manufacturer's on most products so if you experience a problem please contact us first and we will be happy to help you get service.
*NOTE: NO WARRANTIES FOR GLASS ITEMS OR GLASSWARE.
It is important to note that there are limitations to almost all warranties.
- Normal wear to such things as burrs, steam wands, buttons. These parts need to be occasionally replaced or serviced as part of normal maintenance of any espresso or coffee machine.
- Use of the machine for any unintended purpose. The intended purpose of any given machine will be defined by its manual.
- Cosmetic damage such as damage to paint work or dents or scratches to the equipment.
- Costs arising from not being able to use your equipment or from damage caused when the equipment breaks down, including any costs to remove or reinstate built-in or fitted equipment.
- Claims or damage arising from failure to maintain the machine properly including regular cleaning and descaling.
- Damage caused during shipping or delivery.
- Claims arising from your failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Claims arising from using your equipment in a non-domestic or commercial environment unless we agree to the use in writing beforehand.
- Theft, attempted theft, malicious damage or damage caused by fire or explosion;
- Claims arising from floods, lightning, storms, frost or other bad weather conditions.
- Claims arising from any problem with the supply of electricity, gas or water.
- Costs if no fault is found with your equipment.
- Routine maintenance, cleaning and servicing of products.