About the CHAMBORD Espresso Maker
Simple, stylish and sustainable, the CHAMBORD Espresso Maker allows you to brew a rich, authentic espresso coffee in minutes. No need for a complicated, expensive machine that takes up valuable counter space or uses single-use plastic capsules, this charming little espresso pot offers all the taste with zero waste.
Inspired by traditional Italian stovetop moka pots and shaped by iconic CHAMBORD style, this espresso coffee maker looks fantastic in any kitchen. But it’s what it offers that really matters – the homely aroma of fresh coffee brewing in the kitchen, the romance of an authentic coffee pot bubbling on the stove, and of course that delicious hit of coffee that only an espresso can offer.
Crafted from premium quality stainless steel, the CHAMBORD Espresso Maker is suitable for use on all types of stovetop. This is coffee with true Italian flair – and a little Bodum magic!
Main Features & Benefits
- Stovetop espresso coffee maker in the style of a traditional Italian moka pot
- Made from premium quality stainless steel and aluminium
- Ergonomic black plastic handle for safe pouring
- Safe for use on all stovetops, including induction
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care
- Open the espresso coffee maker by twisting off the upper vessel and removing the coffee funnel.
- Fill the water container to the line using fresh, soft water.
- Replace the coffee funnel and fill with medium coffee grounds, taking care not to compact the powder too much. Gently spread the powder to ensure an even covering.
- Replace the upper vessel and ensure it’s locked into position.
- Place the espresso machine on the heat source and maintain a medium heat.
- Once all the water has risen into the top chamber, remove from the heat and pour – your coffee is ready to savor.
- Wash all parts in warm water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.